#100happydays Day 28: 09212014 - After mass, I had lunch with my brother and for the first time, he actually accompanied me to Starbucks. This rarely happens so yeah 👍 (at Starbucks Session Road - Baguio City)
1. My High School nickname is Mangga.
2. If I were given the chance to have a superpower it would be teleportation.
3. I’m a go-with-the-flow type of person.
4. I have an older brother and we’re in the same year level.
5. I’m allergic to earrings(even hypo-allergenic)
6. My family is my weakness.
8. I love listening to life changing stories.
9. I’m not a big fan of chocolates.
10. I avoid eating rice.
11. My friends are an epitome of true love.
12. Never had a boyfriend.
13. Disney baby here 🙋
14. English has always been my favorite subject, and Filipino would be the total opposite.
16. Crying is one of the most difficult things you can ask me to do.
17. Barney is my favorite dinosaur.
18. I’m a hopeless romantic but I’m also a cynical person.
19. I never leave without my phone and my alcohol spray.
20. I’m tamad, that is why I won’t be tagging anyone. ✌️
Sunset by the beach was a great way to end an awesome day. 🌅 (at Japanese Garden, Bonuan, Dagupan City)
#100happydays Day 26: 08252014 - Never a bad day with these people. Akar to the highest level! Sml for Batch 2013. SEPANX FEELS ❤️ (at Dagupan City,Pangasinan)
A pint of 🍪 dough 🍦 is better shared then to be eaten alone. 😋 #sulitlongweekend (at S&R Membership Shopping, San Fernando)
#100happydays Day 24: Finally reunited after more than three month. Went home despite the super awful weather 😛 (at Lucao District, Dagupan City)
I love this kid all day, everyday! Don’t grow up too fast, Baby Yads!! ❤️ (at Upper Engineer’s Hill, Baguio City)