#100happydays Day 33: 10062014 - Visited Papa today. In addition to that, today was just full of simple joys 💓 (at Hands of Heaven Memorial Park)
#100happydays Day 31: 09282013 - A short date, after more than three months of no dates with the college bestfriend. I love you! ‘Til your next akyat 💞 (at Lower Bonifacio Street, Baguio City)
#100happydays Day 30: 09252014 - Goodbye for now, Papa! Thank you so much for being such a great grandfather. I love you! 👆 (at Hands of Heaven)
#100happydays Day 29: 09232014 - Stress eating is the solution to a stressful day. 👅 (at Vizco’s Restaurant & Cake Shop, Session Road, Baguio City)
#100happydays Day 28: 09212014 - After mass, I had lunch with my brother and for the first time, he actually accompanied me to Starbucks. This rarely happens so yeah 👍 (at Starbucks Session Road - Baguio City)
1. My High School nickname is Mangga.
2. If I were given the chance to have a superpower it would be teleportation.
3. I’m a go-with-the-flow type of person.
4. I have an older brother and we’re in the same year level.
5. I’m allergic to earrings(even hypo-allergenic)
6. My family is my weakness.
8. I love listening to life changing stories.
9. I’m not a big fan of chocolates.
10. I avoid eating rice.
11. My friends are an epitome of true love.
12. Never had a boyfriend.
13. Disney baby here 🙋
14. English has always been my favorite subject, and Filipino would be the total opposite.
16. Crying is one of the most difficult things you can ask me to do.
17. Barney is my favorite dinosaur.
18. I’m a hopeless romantic but I’m also a cynical person.
19. I never leave without my phone and my alcohol spray.
20. I’m tamad, that is why I won’t be tagging anyone. ✌️